Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Unreal Fantasy Football League

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not sure if anyone brought this up yet or not. If so, please direct me to the right place.

    If not, how many people would be interested in a Fantasy Football league? All I need to know is who's interested and I'll do all the work of setting it up.

    And to make it interesting, we could put figure wagers on the games, ie the loser of the game sends a figure to the winner.

    Anyone game?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hm sounds interesting..... my best friend does it and she has a blast [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be in for that, but we'll see about figure wages. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The figure wage thing is purely voluntary. I do realize some people either cannot afford to do it or don't want to part with figures. I can leave that part to the participants to work out amongst themselves.

    The first 7 people to want in will be the league. If there are more, I can set up another league.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alright, sounds good, I'm in

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any other takers? I know of at least one other football fan (even though the green and white SUCK)

  7. #7
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar
    Not a Jets fan, eh?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by levere:
    Not a Jets fan, eh?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, considering the blood in my veins runs black and silver, I think not, lol.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Now when you say football, do you mean the beautiful game played in Europe, or do you mean the one where North Americans wear titan gladiator armour to create bone-crushing noises and toss a ball around? [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I'm only teasing. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm down

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •